2016-2021 Polaris RZR 1000, Razor MCB performance Primary drive clutch (NON TURBOS)
Best replacement upgrade primary drive clutch Polaris RZR 1000, 1000 Pro, XP XP4 side by side UTV
This clutch requires you to add a shim in between the sheaves of your secondary clutch. This is to space the sheaves further which in effect lowers the belt ride height and somewhat loosens the overall belt deflection.
2 year / 5000 KM warranty
Comes fully calibrated ready to mount. Custom order at no additional cost if you have oversize tires by choosing the appropriate box / tire size. We can also custom tune your clutch for specific applications. Rock crawling where high speed is not a need. Deep mud only where all you want is lots of low end torque. High speed trail of seasonal road running where you'll be in the mid to higher RPM's most the time. We can custom tune for your needs. In all cases the clutch comes with some adjustability by adding or subtracting weights. This is easily done with no special tools. You do not even need to remove the primary spring, or even take the clutch off the machine for that matter. Additional weights and spring rates are available for those need wide variation in adjustability.
MCB has partnered with the premier CVT clutch manufacture in the snowmobile business to make the premier side by side clutch for your Polaris RZR 1000.
After thirty years of clutch rebuilding, testing and tuning in the world of snowmobiles, MCB is applying this technology to the world of side by side. Conventional flyweight clutches prove to be high maintenance and more sensitive to conditions than the average consumer would like them to be. The average SxS owner just wants to ride and not have to worry about rebuilding and tuning their primary drive clutch. Primary (drive clutches) are the number one failure point on all side by sides that we service and take calls on here at MCB. In our 35 years of snowmobile CVT clutching we had found the most durable design, with the best performance charactristics. We are now partnered with that premier CVT manufacture to offer this design to the world of side by side.
- Ultra-smooth low engagement, yet with improved torque and response as compared to you’re conventional OEM clutch.
- Superior belt squeeze, reducing heat and increasing belt life, putting all the energy to the ground!
- Improved torque and clutch response.
- Allows the machine to cruise at lower RPM yet still have quick response to throttle input.
- Tapered design allows the Center of mass to be considerably closer to the centerline of the clutch and more centered over the crankshaft stub, resulting in less vibration. This requires less inertia to rotate which is why it has the improved responsiveness mentioned above.
- Less moving parts, no rotating parts. No rollers, no pucks, no flyweights, no flyweight axles. This results in superior longevity.
- Linear leverage. This clutch does not lose leverage at higher speeds like a conventional flyweight style clutch.
- The design features mentioned above allow this clutch to perform more consistent to the various riding conditions, tire size, and amount of weight (passengers) in the unit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Barry12/06/2020 03:11AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: MCB Performance
Purchased this clutch last week and installed it on Thursday test on fri to ck that it operated ok and it did went sat on a nice trail ride in wv that had everything from smooth roads to very steep hill climbs to a creek crawl and it performs flawlessly love the smoothness and never slipped the belt and the holdback is great on the descends would highly recommend this clutch
You must login to post a review.